Pharmaceutical Pest Control
You Can Trust Us to Keep Your Auditors Happy and Your Accreditation Safe with A Service Designed with You in Mind
Premier Pest Control we have over 50 years experience in keeping Pharmaceutical customers like yourselves, free of pests
Wherever you are in the UK, we have technicians and biologists located near you to provide a truly local but thoroughly personal service.
Our services are based on compliance with FSA and organic standards, Good Manufacturing Practice, FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) and WHO guidelines. We are happy to discuss your needs and develop a bespoke service that will provide you with a truly tailored service.
For us, pest control starts with exclusion, that is advising you on how to keep pests out of your premises- permanently!
If you do experience pest problems our friendly staff will quickly visit your premises to stamp the problem out- Fast!
You can be sure that your allocated technician will be highly trained in the fast eradication of all pest species
Our Field Biologists continuously improve service standards at your premises by providing Quality Assurance, trend analysis and service review reports
Wherever you are, whatever time of the day, you can log into our secure and much loved Mosquito electronic reporting system to instantly access all of your service information
We offer you
- National coverage, with a customer base ranging from London to Scotland.
- The benefit of many years experience of helping our customers with their accreditation. This includes keeping all records and preparing for inspections.
- A high quality service. We are long-standing members of the British Pest Control Association, and therefore work to a code of practice. Our technicians are comprehensively trained, experienced and have been CRB checked.
- A useful discount on your annual Pest Control budget (as we tend to be 20-25% cheaper than our main competitors), whilst still giving you an unrivalled service.
- A personal service. We are a family owned firm and we do not use call centres; you will always speak to one of us, who know you and your business, not an impersonal operator.
- Many innovations that our competitors cannot equal, that are designed to save you time and money.
Our Special Reporting Service will provide you with:
- Total coverage of your high-risk areas of your premises
- Regular Pest Inspections from our friendly, qualified technicians.
- Regular Technical Inspections from our Senior Technicians.
- Preventative Maintenance to identify and eliminate pest problems before they happen.
- Free 24-hour emergency callouts.
- Comprehensive documentation.
- A free advice/help line.
- Mosquito electronic reporting for multiple sites and paper free documentation
We are accredited
Mosquito - reporting just got smart...
If you are anything like us, you want all your important information at your fingertips and be able to access them any place, at any time.
Mosquito is our unique electronic reporting system that can handle all these requirements. With a reputation for its flexibility, ease of use and reliability, it could well be the answer to your pest control requirements.
Mosquito is chosen by organizations throughout the UK, both large and small, including the NHS, local authorities, national hotel chains and large food manufacturers.
Working in partnership
Specialist Pest Control and Reporting to meet your compliance requirements
We will supply a consistent service throughout and you can even use our website portal to access our findings, certificates and reports. And don’t worry if any aspect of our service isn’t quite right for you, we will change it to suit.
We understand what you need
We know that whatever pharmaceutical business you are in (We deal with many) we understand your business and are sure that we have a solution tailored just for you.
It's what we do best
Product safety is what we do and we believe that experience is everything. Like you, we know that pest control companies that specialise in the food and pharmaceutical industries are few and far between. If you want to check out our credentials, we will be happy to supply extensive references within the food, packaging and pharmaceutical industries to assure you that we are up to the job.
What our clients say
BRC Packaging Factory, England
I am currently employed as Health, Safety, Hygiene and Facilities Manager at a large packaging company based in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire.
In this and my previous role as Health and Safety manager at a large multi-site Packaging Company throughout England and Scotland, Premier Pest Control Services have provided pest control services to a number of my sites over the past 9 years.
They have provided a range of insect, rodent and bird control systems and importantly, supplied complex documentation to comply with food legislation and environmental health requirements. I have found that they have always been able to provide help and advice to allow us to comply with regulatory and legislative standards.
Their technicians are polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Response times in the event of pest activity have always been first class.
I have found that premier Pest Control Services compare very favorably with other contractors that I have employed, including the large national companies, as they provide a truly personal service.
I would therefore recommend Premier Pest Control services to any organisation requiring a high quality pest control service.
Multi Campus College/University UK
Premier Pest Control Services (PPCS) have been employed by the College to undertake a range of Pest Control Services since 2008. The company are familiar with and understand how to operate within an educational environment.
PPCS are well managed and provide a very responsive and customer focussed service. They are prepared to discuss options to address particular issues and can tailor solutions to meet available resources.
The College operates out of five main campuses and has other properties within various communities. PPCS have been able to service our requirements and understand our rules for contractors and the level of professionalism that we expect from our service contractors when attending our sites.
I am happy to recommend them to you for pest control services.